Description de l'offre
We are actively searching an individual to work in Network & Workstation team that is responsible to manage, deployment & maintenance Security Device.
You will be responsible for the management & the deployment of Security equipment (Firewall, Load Balancer, WAF, Reverse Proxy, VPN …).
You have the opportunity to work also on some core network project like deploying Cisco SDA.
1. Manage Security Infrastructure
* Determine the Security (Firewall, Load balancer, VPN…) infrastructure requirements to deliver the secure solution based on user and system requirements; provide a planning for infrastructure readiness.
* Writing and process the RFP for hardware Security solutions.
* Take part to some Core project like deploying the Cisco SDA Solution.
2. Support of Security Infrastructure
* Provide support for technical issues with the software / hardware.
* Initiate corrective actions; help with the administration of the Security infrastructure, Third line support
3. Project follow-up.
* Documentation, preparation and deployment of solutions and projects with clear commitments with colleagues and team manager.
Nederlands – verplicht
Français – obligatoire
English – preferable
– Normal social skills, able to work in a team of professionals under pressure, good communication skills, technical writing skills
– Able to interact with business users, proven track – record of meeting deadlines, planning and organisation skills
– Documentation of projects and solutions.
– Change management oriented.
– Minimum 5 years of Expertise in Waf, Load Balancing and Reverse Proxy F5 (APM, ASM, LTM)
– professional experience in Expertise in Security Network engineering. (Installation/management/troubleshooting of Security equipment like Checkpoint and Palo Alto Firewall, ASA VPN)
– Able to create and follow a RFP process
– Very good knowledge about Network technology oriented (BGP, OSPF, spanning-tree)