Description de l'offre
The candidate will be involved in all aspects of the product lifecycle: adding new product features, maintaining existing features as well as end user support and bug resolution. The focus will be on back-end development but can also include front-end adaptations.
• Actively participate in the Scrum-based development team.
• Design and implement new functionalities and maintain existing ones.
• Automate tests (unit tests, integration tests) as part of the day-to-day work.
• Realize end user support. Help in bug finding and resolution.
• Collaborate with operations teams to deploy and configure the software in production.
• Communicate with all members of the development team to, i.e.
o understand business drivers
o come to the best possible solution to meet the customer requirements
o discuss code during pair programming and code reviews
o determine which test scenarios to automate
• Communicate with the technical lead to understand the constraints of the application architecture that must be followed.
• Provide estimations for future development work during product backlog refinements
• Propose improvements, both
o technical improvements to our products
o process improvements within the dev team and across teams
• Master one of both national languages (French/Dutch) and have at least a good understanding of the other. Be fluent in English (both spoken and written).
Personal Skills & Mindset
• Be an active team player within the scrum team (pair programming, code reviews, team discussion, refinements, …) who understands that creating great software is a team effort
• Be able to focus your efforts to deliver customer value. Be able to work according to the priorities set by the product owner.
• Have an open and transparent mindset to allow for continuous improvement
• Live by boy scouts rule: always leave code in a better state than the way you found it
• Be able to learn the complex business model of Gas Flow Management
• Ability to develop on the .Net platform in a structured way according to the coding conventions and rules.
• Master the technical stack:
o .Net Core & .Net 4.6
o ASP.NET MVC & WebApi
o WCF (when adapting existing applications)
o SqlServer, Entity Framework
o Oracle, NHibernate (when adapting existing applications)
o Design patterns