Description de l'offre
Our line of business consists of providing new developments of management systems that contribute to an efficient running of the business activities.
Those development projects participate in the implementation of our strategic objectives in particular within the digital world.
To succeed, working closely with other business departments as well as with our IT colleagues is “a must”; reconciling divergent interests is a challenge.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to contribute to the stability of the end user environment and to participate in the testing phase for the evolution of the application.
English – French or Dutch (good knowledge of the other one)
– Good relationship, good team worker
– Good communicator
– Analytic, critical mind and client oriented
– Well organised, with priority management
– experience in Insurance or financial industry
– good knowledge of MS Office
Objective of the job
* You work in tight collaboration with others team members and ensure the stability of the application Microsoft Dynamics through your analysis of demands or incidents.
* You participate giving support to our internal customers (sales, marketing, administration,..).
* You translate the result of your analysis into clear and detailed specifications if a development or an IT correction must be done.
* If needed, be able to challenge the proposed IT solution or search for workarounds.
* In the framework of projects, you will have to interact with others business analysts for the testing phase. Contribute and participate to the end to end testing process : from the strategy description to the tests scripts description and execution.
* Follow up and report on a regular basis to the project leader on expected results.
* Follow up and transfer the adequate knowledge to the business end users (internal customers).